Ocean City Personal Injury Accident Lawyers
We know Ocean City accident cases –
and how to achieve the best possible insurance company settlement if you are hurt at the beach.
Why Robertson & Robertson?
- We were named Best Law Firm on the Eastern Shoreby readers of the widely-distributed Metropolitan Magazine. This would not have been possible without many satisfied past clients and a stellar reputation in the Ocean City and Salisbury communities.
- We know how to investigate Ocean City Accidents. This is especially important with the high number of seasonal police officers in Ocean City. We quickly investigate and lock in the evidence.
- We know the local courts. Our local knowledge is important for two reasons: (1) While many cases settle, if your case goes to court, we are in the best position to handle it – we know the courts, the judges, and the clerks. Attorneys from outside the area often call us for advice and even ask us to take over Ocean City cases; and (2) the insurance companies know that we are in a postion to file suit if necessary. That often helps generate a better settlement.
- Scott Robertson is a former insurance company attorney who defended a huge number of Ocean City and Eastern Shore accident cases before changing his practice to represent the victims of accidents. He knows how insurance companies think and evaluate cases.
- We are focused exclusively on injury cases. We stay abreast of the law in this area and are highly experienced. We do not practice criminal law, divorse law, real estate, or other areas of law.
- We are highly respected by the insurance companies and in the legal profession. You can read about our background, experience, and our many awards and recognition throughout this website.
- We are highly responsive and great communicators with our clients! Just take a look at our testimonials page.
- We have a history of outstanding results.
If you are in an accident in Ocean City, we are in the best postion to advocate for you, regardless of where you live. Get us involved early to avoid serious mistakes in your case and to reduce your stress and hassle.
Free, No Obligation Legal Consultation: 410-749-9111
We routinely represent clients who have been involved in accidents on Coastal Highway, U.S. Route 50, Route 113, Route 90, and the surrounding areas. Our familiarity and experience with vehicular accidents on these roadways gives us important background to understand and investigate crashes in the Ocean City area.
Please click on the Metropolitan magazine covers to read the feature articles about the background and experience of the husband and wife team of accident attorneys – J. Scott Robertson and Laura E. Robertson. Call us today at 410-749-9111 for a free initial consultation.
In Ocean City accidents involving fatalities, serious injuries, drunk drivers, or drugged drivers, we monitor the local courts and often attend the local criminal hearing of the at-fault driver. This can be a crucial part of the investigation, as statements made in the traffic and criminal courts can be very valuable, and under certain circumstances a guilty finding can be used to establish civil liability for the personal injury case or insurance claim.
Attorney J. Scott Robertson has been voted Runner-Up as “Best Lawyer on the Eastern Shore” by readers of Metropolitan Magazine three times – including 2012. He has also received the AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rating, the highest possible designation for legal abilities and ethical standards.
The AV Preeminent® designation is the highest rating offered by the prestigious Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory. It is awarded to less than five percent of all attorneys across the United States and is a testament to the fact that a lawyer’s peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.
In addition to car accidents, we handle accidents involving tractor trailers, pedestrians, bicycles, motorcycles and motor scooters. In those cases, it is even more important to get us involved as soon as possible after the crash so that we can conduct a thorough investigation before memories fade, witnesses disappear, and stories change.
We pride ourselves on accessibility and service to our clients. Our attorneys and staff promptly return phone calls and address client questions. The most frequent complaint about lawyers is that they do not return phone calls or keep their clients informed. We are just the opposite. You will love our communication and prompt response to your phone calls.
Robertson & Robertson, Accident & Injury Attorneys is respected in the legal profession and in the Salisbury/Ocean City community. Scott and Laura Robertson are lawyers you can count on.
Scott Robertson previously served on the Board of Governors and Executive Committee of the Maryland State Bar Association. He was the 2004 statewide recipient of the Edward F. Shea, Jr. Professionalism Award from the Maryland Bar Foundation, and has received the Top Leadership in Law Award from The Daily Record and the Partnership Award from the Maryland Volunteer Lawyers Service.
Laura Robertson is the current chair of the Trinity United Methodist Church Safe Sanctuaries Committee. She previously served on the board of the Wor-Wic Community College Foundation and the Salisbury Neighborhood Housing Service. Laura enjoys spending her free time as a library volunteer at The Salisbury School. Laura is a former law clerk to Judge Daniel M. Long of the Circuit Court for Somerset County, Maryland. She is an experienced and respected lawyer in the Salisbury/Ocean City area.
Our friendly and helpful attorneys and staff are standing by to assist you. Please feel free to review other pages on our website to discover why our experience, reputation, and commitment to our clients make us uniquely qualified to handle your case. Feel free to call us today at 410-749-9111 for a free initial consultation.